Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Beginnings

This blog started out as a personal blog. I talked about movies and people and places and things that happened and things that I saw and thought until after a while the only things I felt like talking about were books. After several posts in a row about books I decided that that's what my blog had to be about, books and anything related to them. So I thought about what kind of book blog I'd like to read, thought about it some more and came up with Bibliophile's Corner. So here's the plan, at least for starters:
Sunday will be the review day and Wednesday will be the Special Feature day that'll be dedicated to bookish things that aren't necessarily in book format, like art and interesting places and things and fellow bibliophile websites (we book-lovers tend to the of the shy sort and don't advertise ourselves much, so why not lend a helping hand?). In the future there will most likely be more posts, especially since sometimes I read more than one book a week or happen upon something so cool that I just have to share. Don't worry, they'll be all labeled and tagged for easy navigation. So this is the plan. Let me know if you have any special requests or ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Until Sunday!

Update: Decided to post reviews twice a week, on Sundays and Fridays. More books is always a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment